With the healthy lifestyle and fitness becoming increasingly more popular these merchandise ideas offer incredible advertising for your next race or sporting event and will help influence more people to sign up in the years ahead. The top 10 product ideas are:
- Event T-shirt or singlet: the top item for any race. The shirt acts as a billboard, proudly worn by participants of your race for years to come. Make sure your logo is one to be remembered and if you have future events, be sure they are mentioned/advertised.
- Cap or visor: a product that many people do not remember to bring and many need for sun protection. Runners will be sure to wear your headwear when preparing for your next race and while doing so spread the awareness of your event.
- Bottled Water: staying hydrated is crucial for any race. You could also put a coupon on the label and encourage racers to remove and keep the label for a future discount.
- Water Bottles: every athlete needs a reusable water bottle to stay hydrated and it is another great billboard for your race’s brand.
- Cooling Towels: keep your competitors cool and dry while giving them a product that lasts.
- Sunscreen: The sun is going to be scorching down on the runners, so make sure they lather up with sunscreen.
- Earbuds: What athlete doesn’t identify with Rocky Balboa and listen to Eye of the Tiger to persevere through a challenging run? Why not give out a set of earbuds? They will be thankful and it is another item that will stick with the participant.
- Arm Bands: to keep with technology items many smartphones have apps that can keep track of race times and distance these armbands are a great giveaway.
- Sunglasses: The sun will be out in full force so make sure their eyes are protected. They will be sure to reuse them especially in all the fun colours we offer.
- Drawstring Bags: You need to put your giveaways in something. These bags are great for carrying gym clothes and other personal items.
To find out how the team at REP can enhance your next event call 1300 325 977