Christmas is a fantastic opportunity to thank your most valued clients and suppliers for the loyalty they have shown your business, this time of year is also the perfect time to reward your team members dedication and commitment for that year.
I know it may feel early, but Christmas is quickly approaching with only 14 weeks until Santa is doing his rounds! This year especially, we are finding stock levels are depleting quickly, production timelines are increasing past the standard expectations, and deliveries continue to see unexpected delays, due largely to COVID-19 related lockdowns & outbreaks.
Don’t be the company that makes that last minute gift purchase without much thought or meaning, don’t just grab yet another ready-made hamper or bottle of wine for example, which simply disappears quickly, along with the memory of the gift transaction. If you are organised you can easily arrange cost effective, thoughtful, and practical gifts that allow your brand to receive long term exposure and ensure that your gesture is kept top of mind with the receiver.
Why give branded gifts to your clients, suppliers or team members? Corporate gifting, as it is also known, can bring huge benefit to your business, with a high level of return on investment, some of the reasons why that is;
- creates a personal and close feeling, even when geographically apart with limited face to face contact
- sends a positive message, and affirms you are taking a moment to say you care about the relationship
- puts your business top of mind at the time of gifting, and following on as the gift is put to use, potentially boosting interaction between parties in the future
- gives an opportunity to create and strengthen new relationships using an indirect selling method
- is a fantastic form of self-promotion or advertisement, as gift recipients make use of their products in front of other businesses, colleagues or family and friends
There is a special technique to developing and choosing the right gift for your business to use, one that represents and portrays the right message. It is important to encompass the perfect mixture of
- product selection
- creativity in branding
- presentation & packaging techniques
- distribution methods
they are all part of ensuring your gifting campaign is a success for all parties.
Consider the use of multiple gifts across your clients, suppliers and team members as well, it is not uncommon to have tiers or categories and create a suite of ideas best suited to those different relationships within the business.
Align your business with a reputable company with an experienced sales, sourcing & creative team to ensure you receive the best results possible. At Red Energy Promotions we are only too happy to pop on our Santa hats and brainstorm some appropriate gift ideas, to do so we ideally need the basic information of
- Who you want to gift to?
- How many gifts you need?
- Approximate budget per gift?
Contact our expert team to discuss how we can get the process started for you today.